1. In-person attendance at Ancient Dragon events is limited to those who have been fully vaccinated against Covid, which means having received a booster vaccination at least ten days beforehand, or who are within one month of having become eligible to receive a booster vaccination. Attendees must provide proof of their vaccinations by means of a vaccination card or a photograph of their card. Records will be kept of persons who have provided proof of vaccination.
2. Attendees must wear a mask and maintain a distance from others of at least six feet. It is recommended that attendees wear an N95 or KN95 mask. Attendees should wash their hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer following arrival.
3. Anyone exhibiting any Covid symptoms – fever, fatigue, congestion, sore throat, chest pain, difficulty breathing or loss of sense of smell or taste – should not attend in-person events. Ancient Dragon events will continue to be available online and will be recorded.
4. Anyone who has received a positive Covid test or exhibited Covid symptoms should refrain from attending in-person events for at least ten days after receiving the positive test or first exhibiting the symptoms.
5. Anyone who receives a positive Covid test or who exhibits Covid symptoms within ten days of attending an in-person event at Ancient Dragon should notify Ancient Dragon through its email@example.com mailbox as soon as possible, so that we may notify other attendees of their exposure to the virus. We will protect the confidentiality of the identity of anyone reporting a positive test or Covid symptoms.
6. People are requested to not attend in person if (a) they have been in close contact for 15 minutes or more over a twenty-four hour period with anyone who has received a positive Covid test or exhibited symptoms of Covid during the previous week, or (b) if they have attended an event at which it is likely that someone was infected.
7. It is suggested that attendees dress in layers, since windows in the zendo will be opened to ensure good ventilation, and the room may be cool.